Today is the day! Heirloom Sewing More Classic Techniques is now available on Craftsy! I’m so excited about this class! My first class, Heirloom Sewing Essential Techniques has done well (I knew there were a lot of heirloom sewing fans out there), and I was thrilled when I was approached about teaching a second heirloom techniques class. And here it is!
You’ll learn about puffing, both straight…
Transparent reverse applique motifs and edges
Tiny single and double piping
…and a pretty little rickrack and entredeux edging!
Narrow bias bindings…
The Craftsy team and I worked hard to give you the best class we possibly could!
Your lessons are filmed in incredible, close-up detail – you can see every stitch.
You can watch the class as often as you want, anywhere you want, and you can ask me questions and post photos. What fun!
Use this link to get 50% off! Join in the celebration – let’s make this class even more successful than the first! 🙂
Time is quickly running out to enter for a chance to win my newest Craftsy class…
Heirloom Sewing More Classic Techniques!
You have to enter before the class goes live (and we’re talking only hours until that happens!)
You’ll learn sooo many great techniques! If you’ve taken Craftsy classes, you know the advantages. But if you haven’t, here are some things to consider…
- Craftsy is the fastest growing creative community on the web! Learn, make, share and have fun as you join more than 8 million members in over 200 countries.
- Pursue your creative passions in online-video lessons led by the best instructors in the world.
- Craftsy lets you learn at your own pace, with online-video classes you can watch anytime, anywhere, forever.
- Learning is more fun with the family! Bring friends and loved ones together and have a blast learning new skills.
- Craftsy classes let you take virtual notes, so you can write things down as you go and keep all of your learning in one convenient place.
- You won’t miss a single, exciting detail of your class thanks to crystal-clear HD video, stunning close-ups and convenient closed captioning.
- Craftsy gives you the support to succeed. Use the Craftsy platform to ask questions and get answers from your classmates and instructors.
- Craftsy is a creative community where members inspire one another by sharing projects and encouragement.
Maybe you will be the one to win! Click here to enter, and stay tuned!